Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Outer Banks Post #1

I'm a little behind on our vacay post but still trying to play catchup. 

 At the end of June we took a trip to the beach with the Dowdy and Wolford family.  We had such a good time.  I don't think Jackson wanted to come home!  Here's pictures just from one camera that I actually remembered to take out on the beach a few days.  I borrowed Mom's smaller camera so I didn't have to bring mine out on the beach.




Our first day was pretty windy.


Kiptyn's first impression of looking at the ocean.  Probably didn't help that the wind was C-R-A-Z-Y that day!





You know you are a kid at heart when you spend your bday money on a water balloon launcher.  That would be Josh.




Napping on the beach.


Grandmommy and Poppop joined us for one day.

We of course took them to tropical smoothie...duh!





Our last night the kiddos decide to be free on the beach.


They'll appreciate this when their 16, right?

Check out Sam!  We were so proud of him!






(Definitely more pictures from the other camera to follow)

No comments: