Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Beach Pictures

Here's the first of many beach posts to come.  Emily did us the honor of taking some shots of our little family while we were at the beach.  I was so excited because believe it or not we hardly have any decent pictures of the four of us...well now we do.  Thanks Emily, you did an amazing job (as always).







"Brothers"    Found this idea from pinterest and HAD to do this.




Boy's feet and year.  Found this idea on pinterest too. 


Kiptyn looks like a toddler in this picture.  They are growing up so fast!




My favorite of the boys. 


2 comments:

April and Brad said...

Great pics!! I need to schedule you for my maternity pics sometime in early August or late July ;)

Emily said...

I love how you give me credit when you took most of them...but I'll take it! HA! Just set up a day and you can take pics of all of us preggos at the same time! HA!