Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, July 30, 2012

July phone reel

Here's some fun pictures from my phone this month.  Excuse the fact that they are all over the place.  I guess that's what happens when you load them to blogger straight from an app on your phone. 
 
 
Jackson drew this all by himself.  He said it's the cross that Jesus died on.
Went to the Salem Fair.


Vacation Bible School fun.
Jackson in the Salem Times at camp with Daddy.
Enjoying strawberries!
This one is T-R-O-U-B-L-E
J's new buzz cut.
Josh and I may have sent this picture to the Dowdy's after finishing off our brick oven Smore from Fork in the alley!
3 kids in the back! :)

Picnic at the park.

Jackson is crazy on these things.  He does them like 20 times no joke!
What did I say, trouble! :)

















Our family had such a fun July.   Excited to see what August has in store!

No comments: