Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Beach Pictures #2

Here are some of the pictures from my other camera.  Had such a fun time.  Got to spend time at go carts, sand dunes, out on the beach, putt putt...we are so blessed!  Our family had a blast!

Jackson was finally tall enough to ride with Daddy on the go carts!




The guys and the big kids.








The group: take 1

Group shot: take 2



putt putt



My sweet boys.



The sand dunes,...it was a little windy.

Chris pushing his pregnant wife, I mean friend with a baby bjorn up the dunes.
(he did eventually push his wife up after)



Checking out the TON of tadpoles.

No comments: