Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thank-you-cheerleaders!

Tuesdays are now well received in the Jones' household. While Mommy is attempting to make dinner before Daddy gets home from soccer practice, Jackson now has something to keep him busy. For the past 3 weeks, Jackson goes to our big window in the kitchen when he sees kids at the school and will admire the Elementary School cheerleading practice going on there.

Thank you girls, for keeping my 2 year old entertained so I can make my boys some dinner!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

too cute!

Emily said...

stay away from those cheerleaders...they are nothing but trouble!! :)