Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Dear Ally,

Dear Ally May, my first "baby".



After lots of decision making and LOTS AND LOTS of prayer, we are having to find a home for you. We have moved to a new home and you are not liking it very much. You have a full nice fenced in back yard, yet you miss having other dogs around and want to come inside all the time. I wish I could let you, you see, your younger brother and your stubborn Daddy will suffer. They love you Ally, your fur just seems to bother their allergies and skin. Please don't take it personal.



I want to thank you for being our first "baby". We've had you since we were dating. Those were some special fond memories we have made and I will never forget them. You have done so good with Jackson. I know you wonder why he gets to come inside and you don't. Regardless Ally, we love you!



We have found such a wonderful home for you Ally May. Your adopted parents only live 5 minutes away so we can still come and see you whenever we want. Oh how you already love them, and their 2 furry kids. You will be the best of friends! This new family will love and care for you so much. We are so thankful and blessed to have found them for you. That was definitely the hand of God!



Til next time, I will see you soon baby girl.



I will love you always "Ally May Face"!



Love,

Momma







No comments: