Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Josh's turn! Boo! :(

Last year I told Josh since I picked out Jackson's Halloween costume he could pick it out the next year,...which is now. And for goodness sake the man actually remembered!! If you don't recall I picked out a very cute costume for his first year at trick-or-treating. He was a cute little monkey and the costume could be used again and was not expense.


Even the year prior, J was only 4 months but with working the Fall Festival at Church I saw a Ninja costume at Old Navy for like $9 and couldn't resist. But if you want to get all technical... I guess I did picked it out. I wasn't hunting for a costume though...just shopping and saw it.


Talking with Josh on some costumes, his ideas consist, of course, around either A>some sort of sports outfit, which I am so down for b/c we already have a Tyrod Taylor #5 Tech Jersey. Plus baby Ryan is going to be a VT rah-rah so that would be super cute. Or B> Josh has mentioned he may want to find a Yoda or Chewbacca costume from Star Wars! Seriously?! The kid doesn't have any idea what those things are! So, if you see any cute football attire we could use for a football player let me know. B/c at this point that would be cheaper and SO much more cute than Jackson in a Yoda costume!!! haha!!!!!

No comments: