Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Congrats Ashlee & Zack!


Last weekend Ashlee and Zack tied the knot!
Have I mentioned I love these people?? We have been friends since they were dating in high school...I won't say how long we've been friends b/c that would disclose how old we have now become! Their wedding was like a fairytale! It was at Meadows of Dan, Va (if you're wondering where that is,...it's right outside of Floyd-haha) at Chateau Morrisette. It was outside and the weather was perfect for their special day! The reception was under a big white tent with dinner, dancing, and lots of time with friends and family! Here's some pictures throughout the fun weekend!
@ the rehearsal dinner with the bride...don't you love our wine cork earrings!? Zack's aunt made them for the gals! Doesn't it fit in with the wedding being at a winery??
Catching our ride in style! Limo-woot woot!
The FAB-U-LOUS garter!
My inner photographer coming out!
Ceremony

My handsome fellas off in the distance towards the end of the ceremony. PS...love outside weddings with a toddler. Much more "doable" for our Jackson!


Some of us ladies.


<3 MR & MRS SMITH <3


Ma & Daddy


Boy I've missed these ladies!


One of my favorite couples...who might I add is newly engaged!!! Congrats Meg & Kenneth!


Jackson looking so stylish picked up a cutie, Trinity.


Getting down on the checkered dance floor!



Represent class of 2003!! Whoops I just tattled our age...oh well!
Infamous prom pic!

Had a fantastic weekend.
Congrats Ashlee and Zack. Many wishes for a happy future! Love you both!

No comments: