Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I AM that Mother!!

Yesterday was Jackson's first day of "school"! *Translation: Jackson's first day at his new daycare at Fellowship Community Church/Kidz Connection.*
And much to his dismay, Mommy dropped him off at school!
I even made sure I had an 5 extra minutes to have Jackson pose in front of his "new school"!
I am SO that mother...Yep that's me!


Might I add that he is getting to be SUCH a big boy!?


And don't even think for one second that when Josh told me he was picking him up after he got off from school at 3pm that I didn't take my lunch break then to go with him! Yep, I did. I AM that Mother! And don't you even think for one second that I didn't make both of my boys take another shot of them exiting the daycare. I had to get the "leaving school on his first day of school" shot. Am I the only other mother that does this kind of stuff?? I hope not.


We are so excited for Jackson to start this new step in his life. We hated to leave his sitter and love that he was able to be with her for a year and half, but we are happy to see what God has in store for our little buddy at daycare. We prayed about it and hope that we are making the right decision on where he is at right now. Only time will tell, but he seemed to have a really good first day! His teachers said he did great! Ate good, slept good, played with new friends and talked to them....I was a happy Mommy picking him up yesterday! I was nervous he would be guarded and clingy to the adults in the room but they said he interacted great with everyone. So proud of my big boy! Wow, is he seriously already 2 and in "school"?!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ahhh, he looks so cute with his little backpack! Adorable.

The Harris Family said...

I AM that mother too :) So cute, looks like he had a good time!