Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't turn your head around these Jones boys!

While trying to multi-task cooking dinner, I had Jackson help make the dessert to keep him busy. Well,..and let's face it, that's the most fun thing for a little guy to do that involves cooking. I turned my head to check the food on the stove and then looked back to check on him...and the dessert. This is what I found....

Geez, can't turn my head for 2 seconds!
I then corrected Jackson telling him that we weren't finished and he can lick the "new" spoon after we were all finished with the dessert. He says "yes ma'am" and continues at his task. I then checked the food on the stove again trusting that he's going to be a good little boy and listen to his Momma. I turn back to Jackson AGAIN and this is what I found next...


Peer pressure, I tell ya! What am I going to do with these two?!


Like father, like son.

1 comment:

Leigh Wingo said...

Aw Kelly this is great! I like reading your blog about your two boys!! :)Hes getting soo bigg!!