Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whistle while we work.

This year Valentine's Day was celebrated a little bit more in the Jones' household. Jackson got to do his first valentines. He was super excited to fill them out for all his friends at school and even more thrilled to do the red heart stickers to keep them shut. Ah, the small things in life that are so joyful! :)




Working so diligently to get the heart sticker on perfect.



The happy helpers at work.



I even got a little treat on Valentine's Day myself. My sweet little valentine sprinted into my work with a 1/2 bent rose (from the battle getting out of the car and through the doors with it) for me plus some pretty cool sport stickers that Josh said was completely necessary for Jackson to buy for me. Who are you kidding, we know they are for Jackson. It was a very nice surprise and Jackson was so proud of himself. Josh even got a homemade dinner by yours truly. That's right I attemped baked spaghetti (that actually was enough to feed his entire soccer team) for the first time along with some special recipe I found for red velvet cupcakes, his favorite. Yummy! Who said you had to spend money to have a special Valentines day??





No comments: