Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goodbye Winter!

This is a happy hoping that Winter is officially over,...or at least hoping that the snow is over! We have had such WONDERFUL weather this week, it's been such a tease for spring. So hear are some pics of us in the snow and special wishes that it's the last we'll see it this year!Italic


Is this not proof how I get treated with a home full of boys!? Look at that snow ball coming right towards my lens, oh I mean MY FACE!













Monkey see....

Monkey do...



Here's my happy hoping that winter is over and spring is begun! :)



1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh, I hope that too! I am so over winter weather and ready for the spring!