Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too much to say Tuesday...

So Saturday we were flipping thru the channels and we saw some ice skating special thing on TV. Jackson was completely engaged in watching it so we left it on for a little bit while doing some things around the house. Next thing we knew we saw him put on his special "skates" and start twirling around and speeding down the hallway! Pretty creative I guess,...who knew toliet paper could be such a physical activity!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

So funny and cute! Creative thinking, J-man!

stephaniemschilling said...

I just found your blog! YAY!! You little man is so cute and smart! I can't wait for August, hope all is well!