Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mommy Jackson Week!

This week has been tryouts for spring sports which means Josh has been a little later coming home due to tryouts, picking teams, and first practices. It's been a week for Mommy/Jackson bonding time! Here's some highlights from our week from my phone:
Jackson has had this one monkey (the one on the right) since he was a baby. I found one at the store this week that was brand new and bought it for a back up just in case. Please tell me I'm not the only mom that does this. BTW: HUGE difference in color and texture. Poor Monkey.
Jackson and I took a trip to Michael's with Ma on Wednesday. She''s completely redoing their house with painting and decorating, looks fabulous by the way, and stumbled upon a P Buckley Moss picture she forgot she had. So we went out with her to get it professionally framed. Jackson of course got restless so we shopped around the Easter section. I think he may have learned this "cute face" from Sam!
Lastly, on the photo reel is what Josh and I both found last night. Lately, J has wanted his privacy going potty so we'll let him be for a few minutes and come back and check on him. We heard some papers russling and I'm like, "great what's he into now"....Josh goes to check on him and this is what he finds...
Apparently taking care of business is easier while staying updated on the Kardashian sisters!



All and all a great week with my favorite buddy. Stay tuned for the 2011 edition of "Confessions of a Soccer Wife". Calm down, it's coming soon!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Love Jackson's cute face!!! My kinda guy with a People's!!! Lets get together soon! Does Josh have any late practices coming up?