Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkey Time

This past Thursday I joined Jackson for his first school Thanksgiving meal. It was so much fun. He was super excited. Mal, Grandmommy, and Poppop joined us as well. It was so nicely put on by the staff at his daycare and the staff of the Church. They had a slide show up on two screens of pics of all the kids too. It was so cute! We ended up sitting with one of his buddy's Mason and his parents. After chatting for a little while, Ma noticed that Jackson and Mason are like 4th cousins. Josh's response to that was, "I guess down the line we're all cousins eventually" haha, I thought it was ironic. Here's some pics from our fun lunch together!



Dawson and Jackson



Our table centerpiece.




Jackson's place mat for the meal that we took home. He made it. I'm sure with a little help! ;)




Hope everyone has a nice and safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Aaww, I went to that last year with Riley. They really do an awesome job with it! Glad you got to enjoy it this year! I don't know if it is the same Mason but if so, he is also related to Tony!!! ;-)