Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jackson & Ryan

Hello Blogger buddies! No I have not fallen off the face of the earth! This just goes to show how extremely behind I am on my blogging. These pictures of Jackson and Ryan are from mid-October. Nice Kelly...nice!












This one's my favorite...gotta love candid shots.

We actually had the opportunity to keep sweet baby Ryan this past Friday over night for the first time. Boy if I had babies that were as calm as her, I told Meghann and Zack I'd have 5 of em! Ryan is such a relaxed, go with the flow gal. Love her to pieces! I cannot even believe she'll be 1 in a month!



2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

They are so cute, Kelly! Ryan looks so much like Zack...such a doll baby! Can't wait to see J-man this weekend!

Allie said...

I LOVE the one where Ryan has her hands in the air and Jackson is laying on the ground. It looks like she is saying, "Victory! I've won!"