Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Just in time for Christmas, I finally have Thanksgiving pictures!

Every year we take turns with the wish bone, this year it was mine & Josh's turn. Here's me getting my game face on, strategically figuring out where to hold.
Action Shot: For some reason we do it under the table...is that a tradition for our family or just something everyone does??

From the looks of the picture I'm sure you can tell who came out as the champion, surprise surprise! Can I ever beat this man at anything?!


Brace yourself for the next picture folks!

Jackson had eaten SO much food he needed to use the potty. He has been so proud of himself being a "Big boy and going to potty" that we had to move Ryan's highchair in the bathroom b/c he wanted Ryan to watch. There's a pic for Ryan's baby book! hahaha!

Cute little turkeys!




2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I missed the wishbone memo growing up. Sounds like an interesting tradition :)

amy jeffreys said...

Love the potty picture! lol! He will surely appreciate that when he is a teenager too!