Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, December 20, 2010

ACC CHAMPS!

Most fall weekends we have are spent with travel ball and we never get to go to any Hokie games. This year, we got to go to one regular season game with Meg and Kenneth and also had the opportunity to go to our first ACC Championship game! :) Crystal won tickets at work and graciously gave them to Josh. What a great sister I have! We had a blast. Our friends, Ryan and Rach came too. We made a day of it, going to Charlotte, eating at Steak N Shake several times of course! Missed our little fella but had a great time! Thanks for the tickets Crys!
This was a car decked out in VT stuff, even had a TV in the trunk!







Despite a little rain, snow, and cold (and when I say cold, I mean 7 shirts of layers Josh squeezed me into-haha) we had a ball! GO HOKIES!





No comments: