Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

*Twinkle Twinkle*

Last Saturday Jackson started his first lesson in the "Tiny Bubbles" class @ the Greenridge rec center. The facility is SO nice there! Definitely contemplating joining! We met our friends Gregg and Jess and their son Dawson which is one of Jackson's best bud!






Jackson was a pro! He got it and did his thing! Before class we were discussing which of us would go in with him, Josh or I. They encourage only one parent in the pool with the child so there's no distractions, so we knew one of us would be on the side taking pics. I was thinking, oh that's cool,...then we asked J who he wanted to go with him...who would of thought that Jackson would rather his Daddy get in with him?! Not me, he's not a Daddy's boy at all!-hehe! I was slightly offended (jk) but then I got to witness how sweet both of my boys were in the pool together.





This picture was actually taken when Josh, Jess, and the boys were going around the lazy river working on floating. The instructor advised the adult to single "Twinkle Twinkle". Josh started cracking up in the pool and then began to tell us all that he didn't know the words. Cmon Dad! So I advised him to do the ABC's b/c surely he'd know those! Don't worry Josh, we can google the lyrics to "twinkle, twinkle" later!









No comments: