Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sarah's Senior Session

A few weekends ago I did my very first "photo shoot". Sarah is one of Josh's soccer gals who is a senior and we are really close with her family. I had SO much fun doing these. We just went around one Sunday afternoon to several different places, real casual! Love doing pictures in the fall,...especially since it's my favorite season. Sarah is so incredibly beautiful and extremely photogenic. She made my job so much easier than it would have been. Check them out and leave some thoughts. I would love to do this part-time. It's something I love doing and I have such a good time with it! Thanks Sarah!




































































































3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I think you did such an amazing job, Kelly!! Between you and Em, I've got some pretty awesome photographer friends. Love you!

Emily said...

Girl, the student has surpassed the mentor...can I book you for Sam and Charley's senior pics now???

Amy Jo said...

Nice work Kelly!