Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is how we do it...

Okay so in our "friend family" I am the only mother of one, yet still feel like I have my hands full with just Jackson. Why you ask? These girls make it look like a piece of cake! Amy and Em are both mothers to two kids, which in fact are well behaved AND their both confident and comfortable going out in public, or at least seem to be :) . Okay, I admit, I get intimated taking Jackson to the grocery store by myself. Before we have our next (it will be a while, don't get excited this is no April Fools joke), I have got to borrow the Super Mom cape! Here is our second annual weeknight dinner. It took place at the KFC in Vinton, which i might add had a big enough table to supply for 3 Mommys and 5 kiddos!

This is the action shot I got with my phone:


Things that are extremely necessary to point out:

*Sam and Jackson BOTH standing in the booth after Em and I told them to sit either on their knees or their bottoms.

*Amy having to use the "mommy tone and pointy finger"

*Em in the back left waiting in line to order apple pies. We were hoping it would give us another 5 minutes to chat! We went to taco bell last week and our saving grace was the cinnamon twists.


So excited for our beach trip in June!


1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

I am so excited for our beach trip, too!! Adorable post! I love the pic! And if we do make it look easy, it's only a fluke. Believe me when I say I get totally intimidated going out with both kids, or even one for that matter!