Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Blackberry Reel

I swapped phones today and backed up all my phone's pictures to my laptop. Some random and silly. Enjoy!


My snack the day before I knew I was starting weightwatchers. Bubblecake cupcake and Starbucks latte. (P.S. not all those cupcakes are mine,...Ma and Cyndee's too)


Charley's 1st bday! She's already celebrating it like us soccer wives,...at a soccer game!



Jackson and Charley indulging Chris' famous cupcakes at the game!



Chuck E Cheese for Riley's 2nd bday!



Jackson's outfit on St. Patty's day. Forgot to put the poor child in green. However I did remember to take a picture of his cute outfit he was wearing for the first time.

Enjoying the lobsters at Red Lobster!


The best looking bday cake ever. From The Wolfords...made by Jane.


This is the picture I sent Josh while he was a school teasing him that I got the first taste.

My stud at my bday dinner. Yummy!

Smiles :)


The kiddos getting pumped for some PH/SHS soccer!


One extremely cute Rah-Rah!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

ALL the babies look so cute!

Wolford Family said...

OMGoodness...Charley in that PH outfit at the end is absolutely PRECIOUS!!