Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before and After

*Jackson*
Before picture taking craziness.....






After picture taking....

*Mommy*

Before starting weight watchers...


After starting weight watchers....



17.2 lbs down! Yay!!!!

For the record, that was extremely embarrassing to post my before picture, however still trying to stay motivated to get hopefully more off! Thanks for all your support friends! Love you all!

6 comments:

Wolford Family said...

LOVE it! And yes I am commenting on your blog during my planning period, LOL. You look so great!!! Love you!!

April and Brad said...

Kelly you look SO GREAT!!! I'm going to have to get you to coach me once Emery comes in July because lets just say I'm going to have a lot of weight to loose!! haha Love you!!

The Harris Family said...

You look GREAT! Congrats!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

You look awesome! I saw you last Sunday but didn't get to speak to you 'cause I was singing on stage! LOL! But i could really tell how great you look! Proud of you!

Schwab-Sox Nation said...

Kelly you look great! And yessss I know how hard it is to lose the baby weight! Down 12:)