Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer tease

A few weekends ago Jackson was invited to a friend from school's birthday party.  To his excitement it was at a pool!  We had so much fun going to the Green Ridge Rec Center and having some water fun!  Josh had soccer so I braved the pool with both boys,...and yes I refused to put on a bathing suit.  Not ready just yet, it's not even June! 

The boys had such a good time and it made me even more excited for summer.  I can't wait for more pool, beach, and vacation time!  I definitely got me some water babies!


Jumping in without a life jacket!  Go Jackson!


This little cutie kept pulling me in even deeper!  He wanted to go play with Bubba and the big kids!

Jackson and Avery



Can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I need a daily countdown until the beach!!!! How much fun are we going to have???