Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rachel's Wedding Shower

Saturday we celebrated such an awesome couple!  One of my dear friends, Rachel is getting married in July.  We are more than thrilled for her and Matthew and to be a part of her special day!  
PS: and by "we" I mean Josh and I both.  I'm honored to be one of Rach's bridesmaids and Josh was just hired for his first wedding as a videographer.  The man couldn't be more excited!  We are talking wanting secret service ear piece type of role for this man,....he's stoked!


Rach and her mommy Kathy (aka Koothy) and sister, Sarah.




Table decor

Mrs. Brock

Favors: "Mint to be"

Cupcakes

Cutesy snacks

Drinks

My sweet Rachel

No comments: