Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pinterest

Boy do I love Pinterest.  When I heard about it from friends I thought geez one more thing to keep up with but I enjoy it tremendously!  I have found numerous ideas for crafts, recipes, birthday parties, organization,..etc.  I really wish I had it 7 years ago planning our wedding.   It has the best shared ideas.

Jackson, Kiptyn and I worked on this project together:





I've even found recipes that I do surprisingly use!  I made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes (from scratch) one night.

Okay so I may have learned to scoop cupcake batter with an ice cream scooper from "Cupcake Wars" not Pinterest.




I have made my own workout tanks from old soccer shirts that are holey.

Used this to take crayons on the go for soccer games.

Took pictures of the boys in the bathroom for their bathroom.  Modge Podged them and 'voila'!  Jackson helped me with the entire process which is even better!

I think it's safe to say that I'm totally addicted to Pinterest!

No comments: