Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to school

Last week the boys started back at "school" (daycare).  As much as we tried to prep the day before with everything we still just didn't seem ready.  It was hard to drop them off that morning, and even harder not to call in the middle of the day to check on them.  I knew how much they would miss their Daddy and him miss them.  I miss every day at lunch.  Mommy was SO getting spoiled going up and eating with all 3 of my boys each day.  Well,...it never occurred to me how much they would miss each other.

We picked the boys up on their first day and most of the teachers in the daycare center told us about the little fiasco at lunch.  Apparently the boys saw each other in the cafeteria for the first time since being dropped off.  They said Jackson ran over to Kiptyn (as he was eating), layed his head on Kip's shoulder and they both starting crying their eyes out.  I kept thinking how much they'd miss their Daddy, it hadn't occurred to me yet they'd be missing each other too! :(  Continuing to pray for them adjusting back into school.  It's taking time...baby steps!




1 comment:

Allie said...

As much as hearing about them crying breaks my heart a little, it's also adorable and wonderful that they love each other so much! You have two adorable boys!