Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nashville

For the next couple posts, you'll probably be seeing me doing my catch up of December/Christmas. I know I'm like a month behind, but can I pull out the preggo card for this one??
Every year before Christmas we head down to Nashville to spend some much needed family time with Josh's Aunt, uncle, and cousins. Boy do we always have an awesome time! This year we were so nervous b/c we were leaving the night that Salem was suppose to get all the snow. We left just in time and only hit bad weather about an hour or so outside of Nashville.
We got to do so much fun stuff! Had time to RELAX, went to the Opryland hotel, had fun playing games and just spending time with family we only get to see once or twice a year.
Here's Jackson and Landry (Josh's cousin's son). Landry is a year older than Jackson and they had a ball together!!
The Opryland Hotel.










Cousins and brothers.



Okay, before you see the next picture, do not tell my husband I have these on the worldwide web! We got selected for a game to compete against Jake and Christy to make the best Santa costume with just white felt, scissors, and red streamers! We had like 10 minutes to complete.

Here's Jake, Christy, and Josh:

I did not let my husband down! We won,..best Santa. Hey if Josh decides to go out of teaching and coaching I think the big man himself has a good understudy! :)




More pics:





This was Ryan's first TN trip. I think we all wore her out!



Already can't wait til next December! :)

No comments: