Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Cars Christmas

Like I said before, I am behind,...more Christmas posts!!
This Christmas, we woke up in VA with SNOW! A white Christmas! :)
We started out our morning with reading from the Bible in Luke, Josh even used the Nativity scene as a prop for Jackson, which by the way was super cute! Hands down, most special time of our day. Reflecting on the true reason for celebrating Christmas!


PS: Don't judge me for not brushing Jackson's hair, I know it's crazy.










For the past couple years Josh and I have done little gifts but trying to be creative doing so. So from Jackson to Josh I made a photo book from shutterfly.com for FREE. Shh don't tell him that. It was so cute b/c it's all pictures of just the 2 of them for the past 2 1/2 years. It was really special and I think he really loved it!


Well done Jackson...not even 3 yet and you can use the world wide web to make Daddy a photo book! Hats off to you!


On another note, I titled this blog entry "cars Christmas" b/c that's exactly what our little boy got! Cars galore!
Cars, racing tracks, remote control cars, cars table and chairs, pillow, sleeping bag, matching game...etc. Our big present we got him was a cars bike!


Needless to say, he was pumped and immediately was wheeling around the living room. Check out the super cool knee pads! Rock it buddy!


Josh got a ping pong table from his mom and immediately him and Zack were putting it together in the garage to duel off!


We are so blessed beyond measure! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a fabulous 2011! :)




No comments: