Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Making Room for...

...one more stocking next year!


Jackson is going to be a big brother!


Josh and I went to our appointment Monday and I am 8 weeks along and due on Aug. 25th! They said everything looked good as far as they can tell! :) Praying for a healthy baby to welcome in August!




5 comments:

April and Brad said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to talk babies, find out what Baby Jones is, have a shower, etc :) I know I told you before, but you guys are great parents and I"m SO SUPER excited for you!!

Emily said...

we are SO EXCITED!!!! Sam says girl for the record!! Charley says "tit-er" I'm going to guess she means sister!!! Praying for an easy pregnancy!!

Wolford Family said...

Best news of 2011!!! ;-)

The Harris Family said...

ahhhhhh soooo excited for you. if you need anything let me know :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

That's so great Kelly! Congrats!