Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I knew this day would come!

Proof right here blogger stalkers!
I, Kelly, have beaten my husband at bowling. His first round with the boys he definitely stunk it up real nice. Look at that "27" score! Yep, that's the man I married. Shame I didn't take a picture of my score but my ladies can vouch, first game,...I beat Josh! Now the second game is a different story, but I have proof! :) First game I beat him!

Well, just b/c he couldn't bowl a first round doesn't mean this man doesn't have more than a couple things going for him. He does look super fly with those Velcro thunder bird bowling shoes on! Am I right ladies??

Only a month behind, but we got to celebrate Chris' bday with an action packed bowling trip to Vinton. Our Vintonites didn't disappoint. We had a blast celebrating! I could have gone home satisfied without even stepping foot into the bowling alley seeing Chris like this, outside his car stretching. Serious business! Put your game face on!


Of course no bowling trip is complete without having lays chips to satisfy all the kiddos!

Here are some more action shots.


I love this pic, how Sissy is just hanging out, stranded in the highchair!


Those beautiful Collins ladies.


These 2 were just cracking us up. They go 6 months without seeing each other and they are just back to normal chasing each other all over the place, dancing, and such.




Proof for Tony,... Riley is hugging on Jackson too! :)


Have I mentioned how much I love our friends!?

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

oh my goodness...I love the pics of Riley and Jackson! Adorable!
And yes, I can totally vouch for you that you did, in fact, BEAT JOSH AT BOWLING!

Emily said...

LOVE the pic of all of us singing to Chris and sissy stuck in the highchair! Maybe if she didn't act like a wildchild we would let her out more MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thanks for helping us celebrate!!