Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Too much to say Tuesday!

Riley and Charley! Quick! Cover your eyes! I discovered this picture on Jackson's sitter's facebook page one morning. Jackson has a girlfriend from 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday while Mommy is at work!
Jackson LOVES this sweet little girl at his sitters. Every time he talks about her or I ask who he's played with that day he tilts his head over to the left side, shrugs his shoulders up, and in a munchy face while blushing might I add, says "Emme" (Emily) in a soft whisper. They are so sweet! :)
Jackson you'll quickly learn that MOMMY will always be your #1 gal...at least for now!

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Riley is not allowed to see this post! LOL. Too cute!