Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blackberry Reel

****Summer 2010 Pictures from my Blackberry****
Swinging at "Jackson's park" behind the house.

Putt putt @ Dinosaur golf at the beach. Finished all 18 holes!


My buff p90x man and jman at myrtle.

Ryan's 1st trip to steak n' shake!


Ashlee's bachelorette party in New Jersey.


Jackson learning to iceskate at Ober Gatlinburg.



Us on the skylift at Ober Gatlinburg.


Dawson and Jackson at the Salem Fair.


We have been some smoothie making machines! We rediscovered the magic bullet that Josh got me for Christmas 2 1/2 years ago. We're making up for lost time b/c we seriously use it on a daily basis. Jackson loves him some "smoosmies"!


Us entering our new house for the first time after closing...finally!


Had some friends over for the World cup game. Tony is the only one out of the 4 that is awake! Josh, Amy, and Braylen were all 3 snoozing!

Another putt putt pic

To sum it up, this has been without a doubt the busiest summer the Jones' family has encountered! 2 beach trips, Gatlinburg, New Jersey, weddings, closing and moving into a new home,...we have been on the go the whole time. With that being said, we have also had one of the best summers yet! Thanks everyone for the great fun and memories!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just writing to say I miss you...I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, I miss Jackson and Josh too...but I really....REALLY miss you...I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever!!! lets get together soon!