Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Feeling old!



A few weeks ago we had our 3rd Annual Salem Women's Soccer Alumni Game. The first year I was 9 Months preggo with Jman and the 2nd year I was forced by my husband to play b/c we didn't have enough alumni to form our team. This year, I got suckered in to playing ago. Tried to use the "I don't have anyone to watch my son" card, however Ma came to watch. Then tried to pull the "I don't have any cleats or shinguards"card b/c their all packed up,...there were extras. I played, didn't die, or break anything! We had a great time, with all the former and alumni players. It was so great to see everyone and I actually wasn't the oldest Alumni player! :) Enjoy some of the pics!

























2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Absolutely precious!

April and Brad said...

So fun! We really need to get together soon so you guys can all see the nursery before Emery gets here!!