Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too much to say Tuesday!

That's right, I think I am just so thrilled and relieved for this process to be done I am just speechless for once!

It's official. We closed today at 4pm! Already finished painting Jackson's bedroom too! Don't mess with a focused woman with a BIG to-do list! Stay tuned for more pictures of inside the house! :)

Thank you all for your constant support and prayers throughout this process. It has been a roller coaster but we truly know that this house is where we're suppose to be!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your new house!!! Can't wait to see pictures! I hope we'll have exciting news like that to share in the next few months!!!