Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Seeing at new heights!

Daddy has been working so hard throughout the crazy winter to get his Pilot's license. He finally was able (dodging all the wild snow) to take his final exam and flight test! He's had it for months, however I hadn't flown with him yet. Sunday the boys and I took off to the lake to spend the day there with Ma and Daddy. To my surprise, Daddy called to see if we were close. I thought that was weird b/c Daddy is never one to be impatient on our venture there, then he proceeded to tell me to go to the airport there in Moneta. When I got there, I got to fly with Daddy for the first time!

Getting ready for take off!


Ready, set,....GO!


Up in the air!


Above the SML dam.



Back on land. Jackson got to ride around (ON LAND) for a few minutes too!




What an adventure. Nobody better to do it with! Thanks Daddy! :)

No comments: