Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Projects

Since we have moved last week (FINALLY), I have a "to-do list" that is a mile long, however thanks to a 3 day weekend some of the items are checked off. This makes me one....happy....camper!
1st on the list: A gate at the top of the deck for the little one,...check!


2nd on the list: Sanding AND staining a kichen table,...check! By the way not to shabby for our first time, thank you very much. Still need to do the chairs but hey, it's a work in progress I guess! Oh, and PLEASE ignore the loads of junk the in the background. Our nice 2 car garage has now served a purpose for "stuff we haven't unpack and gone through yet" room.



3rd on the list: "Start" unpacking and organizing,...okay that won't be done for a while but hey, it's started!


4th on the list: Finish painting all the rooms....for now. Check! Boy am I glad I'm done with that. I just wanted to take down wallpaper in both the bathrooms and paint them and Jackson's room. I ended up painting a lot more! Before and after pictures to come!





5th on the list: Getting this gal use to her new home...


I WISH I could mark a check mark on that one. We have not lived in our home for one week and she's already gotten out of the back yard 4 times! I need the "dog whisperer" or maybe I could just borrow Tony to come over and get her straighten up! The good thing is the times she dug out (2 times under our nice fence by the way) she was just hanging out at the front door. She has been a HUGE challenge for a week however aren't these 2 old friends getting back aquainted cute?!


Please pray for us and Ally getting use to a new home. We appreciate so much for all the help we've been given over the past few days, weeks, and months getting us in our new home! We love you all and thank you SO much!


No comments: