Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two weeks down!

I am SO happy to announce that I have successfully completed 2 weeks of p90x! From back/legs, arms/shoulders, kenpo karate, yoga, and more I am worn out! Although I'm tired, I feel SO good. Man it's nice to exercise! By the way, always thought yoga was a relaxing thing when people would talk about it,...WRONG. I have done it twice now and I can't stand it-haha!

This little cutie wanted to join in since "Mommy was dancing". This was actually during my core day and we were doing "superman/banana".....
Now cooling down!

2 weeks down,....1 1/2 months to go!!!!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Great job! I'm right behind you! I couldn't believe how much easier the second week was...I could tell a huge difference in my strength and endurance level. I'm really enjoying it so far. Kenpo is my least favorite! ;-)

Wolford Family said...

oh and I just realized we still have 2 and 1/2 months to go..ggrrr. I got excited when I saw 1 and 1/2. It is a lot of fun but 3 months is going to go by slooooowly. ;-) Keep it up so you can keep me motivated!