Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look familiar?

(Disregard the outfit b/c Jackson had just finished eating and his pants that matched that shirt had more food than was getting in his mouth.)

Does Jackson look familiar to you? I think he's taking 2 different traits from Mommy AND Daddy! All I've heard for 21 months is that Jackson looks SO much like his Daddy. Well look all! With the blackberry up to his ear (with a pink case might I add) I think he's finally starting to look like Mommy!


Of course he wouldn't be our child without kicking a ball around while talking on the phone though. :)

1 comment:

Tyler and Jenny said...

I'm not sure I'd be bragging that he has a pink phone up to his ear. ;)