Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Confessions of a soccer wife,...

I've decided that throughout soccer season, to have a little bit of an outlet I would start a weekly blog on some of my confessions. Thought it may be fun. Enjoy!

-My name is Kelly Jones and I have lost 14.2lbs in 2 months with weight watchers.
-My name is Kelly Jones and I secretly jam to Carrie Underwood in the car.
-My name is Kelly Jones and I love soccer season. I love watching Josh's games, being in the bleachers, and just being a part of it all. However I don't like the time Josh puts in to it.
-My name is Kelly Jones and my son gets into my car and immediately asks to listen to "Daddy Ups" (aka: Josh's warm up cd for school ball. For the record, there is no profanity, however I am SSSSOOO over listening to pump up music at 8am on the way to the sitter!)
-My name is Kelly Jones and I have carried the same purse for 9 months. People-this-is-a- SERIOUS-record. I am a pursaholic and love to switch purses as often as flossing my teeth.
-My name is Kelly Jones and I did finally break down and buy girl scout cookies last Saturday. One week later I have only eaten 2 cookies. Not bad when 2 boxes were purchased. I SO deserve a pat on the back.
-My name is Kelly Jones and I would rather spend $4 at Starbucks for a latte then learn how to work my high-tech coffee maker (sad,...I know).
-My name is Kelly Jones and today is my 2 year anniversary of the date that I was baptized.
-My name is Kelly Jones and as of today Josh and I have looked at 27 houses total in our new house search.

1 comment:

April and Brad said...

My name is April Collins and I LOVE that I have gotten to know you and I LOVE you!! (Even though you are from Salem :) kidding kidding)