Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Confessions of a Soccer wife continued,...

My name is Kelly Jones and,....

-I have some pretty crafty friends. Just look what I learned to do! Thanks to Cam, Emily, and April; Jackson and I looked very stylish at Josh's game this week. As much as he'll hate me later for it,...we SO matched! Way to pacify your Mommy Jackson! :)

-I have learned to make it through Josh's soccer games I need just a few things: 1. some sort of ball (shocker) and 2. a snack bag of cheetos. I'm such a good mother.
-I have been putting off getting my driver's license renewed for about 2 months now. I have until April 11th. C'mon Kelly get motivated! Ugh, stupid vision test that is needed!
-I have not put together one page of Jackson's scrapbook! I have done a lot of baby book filling out, however nothing for his scrapbook. Where has my motivation gone?? His 2nd birthday is in June! Let's get started!
-I have been Starbucks free for one week! And yes, I have learned how to work my coffee maker (with the help of my mother). This also comes with saving at least $4 a day. Yippee!
Stayed tune for more confessions of a soccer wife! :)

1 comment:

amy said...

Good for you Kelly! What a creative gal you are! I am trying to pick up some new sewing hobbies! If you get a chance check out this blog... www.littlebitfunky.com She inspires me!