Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The ♥ of a soccer wife...

This time of year is a little bit difficult for me with Josh having high school ball along with everything else. Now it's even a little bit harder with a baby. Instead of complaining about it and being negative I'm going to try to turn the tables a little bit.

Here are the SOME things I love about my husband:

*He talks to himself.
*If I'm mad at him or pouting about something he acts goofy to make me loosen up and laugh.
*He chomps his food while he eats,...it's just funny b/c he doesn't even realize he's doing it.
*The thrill he gets from coaching. And how passionate he is about it!


*He gets so excited and proud of himself when he makes dinner,...hamburger helper or the taco kit,...I guess I gotta give him some credit!
*What a strong faith he has in the Lord.
*He loves to spend any extra second with Jackson.



*How him and his buddies can just reminisce about something that happen 10 years ago in highschool and laugh for hours about it still. And I STILL have no idea what their talking and laughing about...I don't want to mention any names (*cough* Chris and Tony *cough*)



*He leaves me notes around the house when I need encouragement.
*When we enter any kind of store he searches for another ball for Jackson. Okay hunnie, he's got enough,...and Kroger,...not the ideal place that sells baby toys!
*How we can just be sitting at the house and doing whatever and he turns the channel to #819 "The Heart" and asks me to dance with him (while singing to me in my ear). :) Those who haven't heard him sing,...you're missing out!! :)



How him and Jackson just have had an instant bond since day 1....it's so heartwarming.


The list could go on....Thanks for being an amazing daddy and husband!! Love you hunnie!

2 comments:

Amy Wolford said...

ADORABLE!!! So excited to hang out with you guys tonight!

Amy Jo said...

sweet post :)