Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, February 23, 2009

"He's kind of a big deal"

This past Friday the ladies got to have a sleepover!! Wahoo. We had so much fun! We had TONS of yummy snacks (some of Em's favs...aka Nicole's delicious goodness), played some mad gab, and watched a lot of the learning channel. Boy did I realize that I need to watch some TLC on a regular basis!

I did come realize that Samster is an all star at "hoops"! That's right college recruiters get ready! Every single shot he threw up was in the net! April educated me that "He's kind of a big deal" and that he told us he was the 1/2 time entertainment at Brad's bball game. Go Sam!

I also realized this weekend that I'm an absolute LOSER at mad gab. April and Cam were Champs with it! I need some pointers ladies.


I did want to give a quick shout out to my husband of almost 4 years...here's proof that Chris let me cut his hair a little! What a trustworthy friend....Josh won't even trust me to cut his hair. Thanks Chris,...and thanks for the yummy "pantakes"!
Crazy!


Anyway I had a much need relaxing weekend and fun with girls! We definitely need to do it again soon when we would have the whole gang...Amy we missed you! :(

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

aawww...looks like fun! I'm so bummed. Definitely need to plan another one!

April and Brad said...

And by tons of yummy snacks we mean Nicole made tons of yummy snacks :) haha

Emily said...

my son..the entertainer...thanks for planning and organizing our much needed and deserved girls night!!! Stop by for some world famous pantakes anytime!!! and yes...he's kinda of a big deal..and he's getting ready to turn 2!!!!!