Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Holidays and Birthdays

Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day!! <3

Ours was a lot of fun... and eventful. We were debating on eating in Salem thinking it wouldn't be too busy but my brilliant husband thought that hey,...it was 5:00 the mall area wouldn't be too busy,....WRONG. We spent 20 minutes getting the wait time at Olive Garden, Logans, and O'Charleys..it was crazy 2 hour waits! Then Em and I discover that there was VIP parking and no waiting at IHOP! Score! I love me some breakfast food! So that's where we had our romantic Valentine's day dinner, and it was YUMMY, either that or I was just really hungry. The funny part of it all was the fact that the boys went and got us a table while Em and I got movie tickets. So Josh and Chris come rolling up to Ihop on valentine's day,...TOO FUNNY!

This was my yummy meal!!

Let it be known we were probably the livest bunch there but we had fun!

I also want to give a shout out to my Ashe!! HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY! :) Ashlee has been one of my closest friends for about 7 years,...wow is that right? I am so grateful for our friendship. Time sure does fly by....
Here's a picture of us getting excited for all of our Christmas festivities. We usually watch Christmas Vacation every year while eating cinnimon rolls and trying to figure out my high-tech coffee maker. Here we saw a house that was AWESOME. It had every imaginable blow up Christmas yard decoration.

We also share a love for some great food.

Skiing this past December!

Hope you had a great birshday Ashe!

No comments: