Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines

Thursday was Valentines Day and while Josh and I are just appreciative for a date night we did have a little fun planned for the boys.  Jackson was estatic for his school party and his Power Ranger valentines but he was also pretty excited to make Daddy a surprise dinner.


Kip making Daddy's Valentine.
 

"romantic" candlelit dinner with my 3 boys
Boys brought me flowers on Wednesday

We made heart shaped pancakes and bacon.  No people I didn't use a cookie cutter, those babies are free hand heart pancakes right there.  I will be hostessing my own cooking show soon (ha!).

Jackson made us place cards for our glasses of milk and sparkling grape juice.



Kip was all about some "cheers" and clinging glasses together.

Enjoyed some cupcakes.




Friday evening we met up with the Dowdy's for our annual Vday IHOP/movie (pre soccer season) date night.  This may have been our 5th year I think.
Had to document our dinner...
We were so proud to figure out facetime on our iphones and how to take a pic while on it.  We are technology geniuses.

Our family had a fun Valentines weekend.  Happy to celebrate our loved ones each day! :)

No comments: