Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Confessions of a Soccer wife


February 2013 Edition
Confessions...

I'll first start off and confess that I totally love the new Taylor Swift CD Red. Don't judge, I rock to it in my car.


I must confess after carrying a US Cellular phone for YEARS, I have not only switched to Verizon, but I now have the iPhone!  Can you believe it?!

I must confess that Jackson totally loves him some 3D movies.  Mom and Dad got a new TV and he is loving watching CARS 2 in 3D. I enjoyed it too.


I must confess that I'm officially training for a 5k.  With the motivational help from my husband and Amy I started a couch to 5k training schedule.  I'm really hoping to at least start enjoying to run.  I've completed 4 weeks so far of training and just registered for my first 5k! :)



I must confess, I totally have a toddler now.  Not only is Kiptyn not a baby (sniff sniff) but I'm now receiving weekly emails from babycenter.com titling "Your Toddler Now".  When did this happen?  Does time not fly by?!


Lastly, I confess that my husband loves when we match...can't you tell from his enthused face? When he got home from his first day of tryouts this week we realized we matched.  We were in for the evening and not leaving the house again,...if not I'm sure he'd go change.  Jackson wanted to document it with my phone! :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

You know what they say, "Once you go Mac...you never go back!"!

Come motivate me to run! Right now I'm sitting here eating a Swiss Cake Roll so you have your work cut out for you!