Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas (Part 2)

Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day.    






  
Only the best cookies for Santa!

The first thing we do in the morning is spend time remembering why we celebrate Christmas.  Josh reads from scripture and uses the nativity figures to tell the story of Christ's birth.  Jackson was so into it helping Daddy tell Kiptyn about Jesus.  This is always my favorite part of the day!



Hugs

Jackson is totally into Star Wars right now and was so pumped to get his Darth Vader mask and light saber.  Kiptyn, of course, got Luke's saber so they could battle.

My big boys got some Skins stuff at Mal and Pal's house.  RGIII is now hanging over our fireplace.


Kiptyn got the pack of 100 balls (which is now hidden to bring out on special occasions).


Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!  ( I know I'm SO behind )

No comments: