Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Only at the Jones home...

During Spring Break every year, the team decides on a particular home to roll.  Usually it's someone new each year.  This year they decided to initiate their new assistant Coach and Jackson was able to ride along.  And when I say ride along, I mean totally dress in all black like the entire team and straight up roll a house!  He had a ball!  Josh said he was all business, every time a car drove by he'd hit the deck.  Cracks me up, would have loved to have it on video!

 
 Those sweet soccer girls also decided to be sneaky and roll our home once we were asleep after the boys getting home.  We didn't mind...especially since they came back a few days later to clean it up...


Kip watching the cleanup crew

They also had help cleaning up from Jackson.  He basically thinks toliet paper is lawn decoration in the spring.


I love these girls!

No comments: