Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mommy dates

This soccer season I have gotten to spend some wonderful quality time with my little ones.  Whether it's waiting for Daddy to finish practice or away games, we have had such a good time.  We definitely miss Daddy during those moments but we make sure we make the most out of our time with the 3 of us.  Dates to Chick-fil-a, going to the Duck Pond and Parks, even trips to the store.  Definitely enjoying my special time with my 2 sweet boys!  I'm so incredibly blessed!



I love how Sam's has double seats...So incredibly convient.



Playing at the park

Feeding the ducks.

Sharing icecream.




Game Night

Love some Chuck-e-Cheese


Kids night @ Chic-fil-a


A little Bubblecake.


@ the Duck Pond


No comments: