Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Keeping up with the Jones Crew

Confessions of a soccer wife surrounded by the VA mountains, my faith, many cups of coffee
and my 3 sweet men in this sometimes crazy, yet beautifully blessed life!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My mohawk men!

That's right, I have waited since October for this people! 7 months is long enough for a man to go without a hair cut!  Josh made an agreement with the girls that if they made the state tournament that he would let them do whatever they wanted to his hair.  I don't know what I was more excited for,...the haircut or being back into the state tournment!  Thank goodness, those girls must love me too because they definitely showed him some mercy!

Before
Before




Jackson of course wanted to look like Daddy.

Noone is more shocked then me that he actually let Daddy's soccer girls cut his hair!


Debating on whether to leave the entire mohawk.  Thank goodness they buzzed the back and trimmed the top down more.


Final product:  My Beckham boys! 



Okay don't judge me,...but I kinda like it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thank goodness! I can now act like I know you guys at the beach! HA! I kinda like it too! WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!! Good luck at States!